- Individual and Group Appointments: All students are assigned an academic advisor for their major and should plan to meet with their advisor at least once a semester. To schedule an appointment with an advisor, log into eCampus and click “URI Advisement” from the left menu.
- Walk-in Office Hours: Each day, limited walk-in office hours are available for quick questions. No appointment is needed.
|Advising Interns||Roosevelt 108||Keri 9-4||Keri 9-4||Keri 9-4||Keri 9-4||Keri 9-4|
Transfer Resource Center (TRC):
- The TRC provides supports students transferring into the University. Visit The Transfer Resource Center for more information.
- Transferring Courses to URI? Visit here for step by step instructions.
We are proud to offer our over 450 student-athletes, across 16 sports, an academic support system designed to foster responsibility and enthusiasm for learning. Our athletic advising support services emphasize the University’s commitment to education, involvement, and graduation.
- Services to all student-athletes: Freshman orientation meeting, informational team meetings, student-athlete study halls, Rhody Ram Computer Lab, drop-in supplemental advising.
- Special Advisement: Student athletes who need additional academic support, or who have encountered serious academic difficulty, are assigned to one our learning specialists. They will meet on a weekly basis and offer close academic monitoring, discuss academic problems, develop time management and study skills, and design a customized plan to work closely with Academic Enhancement Center and/or Disability Services.
Finish What You Started (FWYS)
- FWYS provides a path to a degree for students who separated from URI prior to earning their degree. We offer personal advising, guidance for admission/readmission, and the possibility to earn academic credit for out-of-classroom experience. Learn more about this exciting program here.