BEFORE AN OFFER CAN BE MADE
- Approval to make a conditional offer must be approved by both the AAEOD Office and HRA.
- For staff positions the search chair must receive approval from the director of HRA on salary offers.
- For faculty the search chair must also receive approval from the Provost Office.
CONDITIONAL OFFER ACCEPTED
- Once the conditional offer is accepted, submit the USP-2 form to complete the search process.
- THE USP-2 FORM CANNOT BE PROCESSED until all applicant’s status and non select reasons are entered into the system.