- Continue to work on group building using low ropes challenge course elements.
- Develop trust and positive group interactions between students.
- Enhance communication among group members.
- Show respect and empathy for others and encourage appropriate risk-taking.
- Build a sense of comradery among and between group members.
- Frustration Management
- Risk Taking
After completing this activity the aim is for students to be able to:
- List examples where it is critical to trust others.
- Define communication and describe how it can help or hinder teamwork.
- Describe how respect, empathy, and encouragement influences group dynamics.
- Understand ways to help build a sense of community in a group.
- Describe real life situations where skills learned can be applied.