As stated in the University Manual, the Learning Outcomes Oversight Committee (LOOC) was established in the spring of 2007 as a joint committee with representation from many important constituencies within the University, all of which have an important stake in the assessment of student learning outcomes. Approval by the Faculty Senate and the President was noted for Bill # 06-07—25 in the April 19, 2007 Faculty Senate Agenda.
LOOC is committed to promoting, supporting, and ensuring effective assessment as an integral part of the student learning experience at the University of Rhode Island.
2013-2014 Monthly Meetings & Minutes:
All meetings will be held from 3:00pm-5:00pm unless otherwise noted. Following meetings, the agenda and minutes will be posted.
- September 25, 2013 (Pharmacy Building, Room 207): agenda, minutes
- October 23, 2013 (Pharmacy Building, Room 207): agenda, minutes
- November 20, 2013 (Pharmacy Building, Room 207): agenda, minutes (awaiting approval)
- February 27, 2014 (Curriculum Materials Library, Carothers Library & Learning Commons): agenda, minutes
- March 27, 2014 (Chafee Building, Room 601): agenda, minutes
- April 24, 2014 (Chafee Building,, Room 601): agenda, minutes