How do I…
- Develop and write course-level Student Learning Outcomes?
- Develop and write program-level Student Learning Outcomes?
- Create a curriculum map?
- Determine when my program’s assessment report is due?
- Develop an undergraduate program assessment report?
- Develop a graduate program assessment plan?
- Develop a graduate program assessment report?
- Complete a well-developed assessment reporting form?
What are some examples of…
- Sources of direct evidence of student learning?
- Sources of indirect evidence of student learning?
- Assessment resources, such as classroom assessment forms?
- Assessment resources, such as rubrics?
- How academic programs have conducted assessment and used the information to make changes?
- Non-academic program assessment?
More information coming soon.
Need more help? Contact us!