- A.A. (Biology), 1990, University of Alaska
- B.Sc. (Biology), 1992, University of South Florida
- Ph.D. (Biology), 1997, University of South Florida
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Biology, 1997-1999, University of California Irvine; 1999-2000, Harvard University.
- Fall – Vertebrate Biology BIO 366
- Spring – Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy BIO 404
- Graduate Courses: Alternate among Biology and Ecology of Fishes, Biomechanics, Elasmobranch Biology, and Functional Morphology.
Copyright © 2017 University of Rhode Island.