college of business administration

Ballentine Hall, 7 Lippitt Road, Kingston, RI 02881

admitcba@etal.uri.edu – 401.874.2337

URI
Think Big, We Do.
Rhode Island Seal

Student Profiles

Why Business at URI? Meet some of our current students and recent grads who tell you about their experience at the College of Business.

KelechiProfile

Kelechi Agwunobi ’16

“The best part of my URI experience was representing URI’s College of Business in back-to-back case study competitions against top business schools throughout New England and coming in first place both times.”

CassieJacob

Cassie Jacob ’17

“The biggest strength of the accounting program is definitely the faculty. The professors at the College of Business are all extremely intelligent with real-life experience in the business world that they share with us. This has helped not only in the classroom, but also in business interactions. I feel comfortable and confident going to any of my CBA professors for help as well as guidance.”

CKrah

Claudia Krah ’17

“I expected a state school to be large and difficult to maneuver, but I find that URI is the perfect student body size! I have been involved both inside and outside the College of Business, building relationships with other students and professors. I also find the variety of programs and competitive opportunities offered are terrific. Not only am I able to study German and business, I’m also able to work as a tour guide and be a part of the Student Alumni Association.”

Student Profile Callie C

Callie Carchedi ’17

“This year I had the opportunity to be a student mentor for freshmen business students in URI 101. I gained valuable skills by collaborating with my co-mentor and preparing and presenting important material to my students. I really enjoyed helping freshmen acclimate to URI and getting to know the students and other URI 101 mentors.”

JosePerales

Jose Perales ’16

“It surprised me to see all the networking opportunities the University of Rhode Island has to offer. There are so many established connections with amazing companies more than willing to work with students to give them the experience they need. The opportunities here are truly endless.”

JiminezPhoto

Mariely Jimenez ’16

“The thing that most surprised me about the University was that even though it is a large school, especially compared to high school, I have been able to make connections with both my peers and professors, definitely making this school of 10,000+ students a bit smaller.”

The University of Rhode Island
Think Big, We Do.
A-ZDirectoryContact UsJump to top