Recreational equipment is available to borrow for one day only on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Equipment is available for check-out provided that:
- Patrons who check-out equipment must show their valid member I.D. pass. Once information is entered into the computer, the patron can then borrow the equipment. Driver licenses are not accepted.
- Patrons are responsible for the equipment they checked-out. An individual who fails to return the equipment they checked-out for any reason, or who returns damaged equipment, must pay to replace the lost or damaged equipment.
- To transfer checked-out equipment to another patron, both parties must report to the Rec Service Center in Mackal to record the transfer and exchange information to the appropriate account.
Equipment available to checked out with valid Membership I.D.:
- Badminton Nets
- Basketballs (men’s & women’s)
- Beach Volleyballs
- Softball Bats
- Soccer Balls (indoor & outdoor)
- Combination Lock *
- Stretchout Straps
- Volleyball Nets (indoor & outdoor)
- Weightlifting belts
- Jump Ropes
Campus Recreation provides (permanent, assigned and daily) lockers and locks for URI students, Rec, Platinum Members and TAC Pool Members at the Mackal/Tootell Complex and Fascitelli Fitness & Wellness Center. Lock and lockers are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Locks are available for .25¢ rental per item per day. If lost or stolen, a replacement charge of $10.00 for locks will be assessed to the user.
NOTE: Locker and lock services are not available to daily guest, day or swim pool pass holders.
MEN’S TOOTELL LOCKER ROOM & ANNA FASCITELLI FITNESS & WELLNESS CENTER (Men’s & Women’s):
There are a limited number of full-length lockers with built-in combination locks that are available to rent in the Tootell Men’s Locker Room and half length lockers and lock available for rental at the Fascitelli Center.
WOMEN’S TOOTELL LOCKER ROOM:
Limited lockers located in the Tootell Women’s locker room that are available to rent. Patrons must supply their own lock and can leave contents in their assigned locker overnight.
To rent a locker, at the Tootell Complex you must see the Rec Service Center attendant at the Rec Service Center or the Welcome Center at the Fascitelli Complex to select a locker and process payment for rental. Locker clean-outs will still be scheduled by Campus Recreation and it is the patrons responsibility to make sure their locker is current during our scheduled clean-out periods. All lockers not renewed will be cleaned out and the patron must pay a $10.00 fee to collect their belongings. Belongings will be held for seven (7) days after which they will be discarded or donated to a charitable organization.
NOTE: It is the responsibility of the patron to inform Campus Recreation of your current contact information so we are able to notify you in advance your locker expiration date and of any scheduled locker clean-out dates.
Please Note: There is a $20.00 fee for all returned checks.
At the Anna Fascitelli Fitness & Wellness Center, you may gain request access to the all gender shower room by submitted the above form. Once submitted, you will be notified when your I.D. has been activated.