The Office of Capital Projects Records Vault at the University of Rhode Island manages and provides access to records, drawings and data that pertain to completed construction and renovation projects on all campuses of the University. Items in this collection date to 1895.
Some of the materials available:
- Bid Drawings and Specifications
- As-Built Drawings
- Operations and Maintenance Manuals
- Project Records and Documentation
- Project Metadata
- Product Warranty Information
- Campus Utility, Aerial and General Maps
For further information please contact the Curator, Liisa Laine, at 401.874.5031 or email@example.com.