The Center for Career and Experiential Education (CCEE) is dedicated to providing faculty with tools and resources to incorporate experiential education and career topics into all courses at URI.
- Learn more about how working with our office can enhance your classroom experience by reading our SUCCESS STORIES.
- Partner with your college’s Experiential Education Coordinator to build practical concepts into your curriculum.
- Access RhodyNet – the URI website for jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Assist students with career and internship advising tools.
- Understand and follow URI’s guidelines for consistency with internship hours and credits.
- For your information, the U.S. Fair Labor Standards Act / U.S. Department of Labor as a guide when speaking to community and business partners about paid v. unpaid internships.
Don’t cancel class! We would love to talk to your students. Please see our presentation list.
To schedule a presentation, please log into RhodyNet under Faculty/Staff. Your username is your ecampus ID and your password is your Sakai wireless password.
On your dashboard, click on the blue button titled “Submit a Form”. Select Classroom Presentation Request from the dropdown menu.
Partnership Development Resources:
Internal to URI are several resources you can access to develop partnerships with community and business leaders.