The Center for Career and Experiential Education (CCEE) is dedicated to providing faculty with tools and resources to incorporate experiential education and career topics into all courses at URI.
- Learn more about how working with our office can enhance your classroom experience by reading our SUCCESS STORIES.
- Partner with your college’s Experiential Education Coordinator to build practical concepts into your curriculum.
- Access RhodyNet – the URI website for jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Assist students with career and internship advising tools.
- Understand and follow URI’s guidelines for consistency with internship hours and credits.
- For your information, the U.S. Fair Labor Standards Act / U.S. Department of Labor as a guide when speaking to community and business partners about paid v. unpaid internships.
We’d love to talk to your students!
Request a classroom presentation.
Don’t cancel class!
Request coverage for a class.
Partnership Development Resources:
Internal to URI are several resources you can access to develop partnerships with community and business leaders.