We’d love to talk to your students!
Request a classroom presentation.
Don’t cancel class!
Request coverage for a class.
The Center for Career and Experiential Education is dedicated to providing faculty with tools and resources to incorporate experiential education and career topics into all courses at URI.
Upon request, we can provide:
• Sample syllabi
• Experiential and career curriculum integration
• Community and employer partnership development
• Logistical support, affiliation and liability agreements
• Evaluation and assessment tools
• Learning contract and portfolio support
• Lectures and course materials that incorporate experiential education
• Career fair information and tips to share with students