College of the Environment and Life Sciences

Education, Experience, Excellence for the 21st Century

Academic Advising

For CELS students who are still in University College, please visit their website to find your UC advisor.

For students who have officially transferred out of University College and into the College of Environment and Life Sciences (CELS) or have been accepted into CELS as a transfer student, the department in which you major is located will be notified and will map you to a single faculty advisor.

Please check the eCampus advising system to view your advisor and their contact information to use when making an appointment. If you do not have an advisor for your major listed in eCampus, please contact the department secretary to ask who your advisor will be.

You may also visit our general advisors in the CELS Office of Student Affairs. If, for some reason, you cannot get in touch with your faculty advisor. Student Affairs advisors are trained in academic advising procedures for all majors within the college and can be of great assistance.”

Think Big We Do

Copyright © 2017 University of Rhode Island.