Reserve the Date! Wednesday, November 8, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please join us for an intensive, one-day program offering up-to-date information on topics affecting the areas of accounting and auditing in the State of Rhode Island.
Agenda topics are being developed, so check back in soon for the agenda, which will include some familiar highlights including these and much more…
- GASB Update
- Ethics in Government
- What an Auditing Firm Expects from a Client
- Advanced Excel: Statistical, Tracking, & Charting Functions
- Transparency Portal
- RI’s Economic Outlook
- The Budget Case for Criminal Justice (& Public Safety) Reforms
- Energize Your Email
- Is Fraud Easy to Find in RI? A Case Study
- Featuring a General Session on Retirement Planning Today – A Closer Look at Retirement Planning, Long-Term Care, and Estate Planning
Links to some of the 2016 A&A Institute presentations are provided here for your download.
This program is recommended for auditors, accountants, and state and municipal financial officers. Certificates for up to 9 CPE (Continuing Professional Education) credits, including 2 credits in Ethics*, will be issued at the conclusion of the program.
*URI will no longer offer CLEs for the Ethics portion.
Stay tuned for registration link!
- Early Bird Registration by September 28, 2017 ~ pay $119.
- Register online between September 29 and October 12, 2017 ~ pay $129.
- Register online between October 13 and November 7, 2017 ~ pay $139.
All registrations are processed ONLINE ONLY. Payment will be accepted in the form of a credit card, purchasing card, or purchase order and will incur a nominal service fee for processing. We will no longer accept faxed, phoned or walk-in registrations. All registrations must be completed online. Complimentary Parking is available at the RI Convention Center
Registration cancellations– will be allowed minus a $20 processing fee if cancelled by November 1, 2017. After this date, fees are non-refundable.
Substitutions– are allowed at no charge and must be made by 11/1/17 in writing to Christine P. Dolan at Christine@uri.edu.
Refunds– will be processed within 30-60 days after the conference and be issued in check form. Refunds will only be for the price of the conference with no service fees included. No refunds will be made for No Shows.
To be added to the mailing list please contact:
Kristen Riley, Office of Special Programs, 401-277-5056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.