How To Hook Up/Trouble Shoot A Laptop-Projector Connection:
1) Is the computer a Mac
or a PC?
- If it is a Mac, you must use an adapter to connect the VGA cable to your laptop.
- If it is a PC (Dell, HP, Gateway, etc.) simply connect the VGA cable to the port.
2) Connect the other end to the projector in the slot in the back.
3) Plug in the projector and turn on the power
4) A Mac will automatically sync to the projector, but sometimes a PC will not. To get a PC to project the laptop image, hold down the FN button and press whichever F key says “LCD” on it or has a picture of a screen. On this example it is F7. Other laptops may use F4 or F8.