- Electronic Access
- Internet Access
- Locking Up Procedures
- Additional Classroom Details
Location: Rodman Hall Rm 109 (map)
TurningPoint Technologies Channel: 3
To reserve this room, contact:
General Assignment Classrooms form: Request a Classroom
Important Notes: Card Activation
This room is equipped with electronic access (a card-swipe lock). The electronic mechanism locks and unlocks with a swipe of an authorized URI ID card.
To unlock the door, swipe the ID card with the magnetic strip inside the sliding mechanism, and your picture facing to the left as shown in the picture at the right. To lock the door, repeat this process.
- A steady green light indicates the door is unlocked.
- A red light indicates the door is locked.
Faculty assigned to teach in classrooms with electronic access should be automatically entered prior to the start of the semester, or 24 hours before a special event. To be safe, be sure to test your card at least 1 business day prior to your first class meeting.
If your card does not work, contact Facilities Services Access Control Office at 874- 4577, or e-mail at email@example.com.
Each room has at least one active ethernet port for use with the internet.
The port will be marked with a yellow dot.
There should be an ethernet cable in the rack drawer to use with the port.
If you find one is missing, please call Classroom Media Assistance at 874-4278.
If you are unable to get online using the wired port, or if you prefer, all rooms also have wireless internet access.
If you have not used wireless access in the past, please be sure to test out your laptop before class starts.
Some manufacturers have special programs or settings that control wireless, or your machine may have a physical button that needs to be selected.
If you have never used your laptop on the URI network, you will be asked to download and install and electronic policy key. You probably don’t want to do this during class time as it can be time consuming, so connect your laptop in your office first and get this step out of the way.
To authenticate on the URI network:
– Use your URI eCampus username
– With your Sakai/wireless password.
If you don’t remember your password, please call the Help Desk at 401-874-4357.
Podium / AV Cabinet
1. NO NETWORK / ETHERNET
- Try another port.
- Call LL4 at 874-4278 for a Technician.
2. OHP WON’T TURN ON / NO PROJECTION
- Try another lightbulb (Pull switch above power button from left to right or vis versa)
- Call LL4 at 874-4278 and ask for an OHP lightbulb.
3. NO IMAGE ON THE PROJECTOR or BLUE SCREEN IMAGE
- Make sure the input you are using is plugged in properly and turned on. Sometimes it takes up to a minute for an image to show.
4. NO SOUND
- Make sure the volume knob is turned up (light-up area above the knob should gradually increase).
1. On the Switcher, press the “Power Display OFF” button to turn Off the projector.
2. Remove your media and Power Off the media machine used. Power Off your laptop. Return cables to the floor box and/or media case.
3. Lock up Digital Media Equipment.
4. Turn the classroom Lights OFF. Shut all Exterior Doors.
5. Swipe-lock the main door using your URI ID. The card reader light will blink green when in locked mode.
Ask students waiting for the next class to remain outside the classroom until their instructor arrives.
As the Instructor, you are responsible for the room’s security during your class time, so please lock up!
reservation_contact Enrollment Services, 874-2871
media_contact Classroom Media Assistance, 874-4278
wall_type paint, sheetrock, other (=1 wall brick)
ceiling_type drop panel
floor_type Carpet, wood
windows yes Needs Attention: No Screens, broken latches
screen_type manual and electric, Traditional Format 4:3
lighting_type audience area, zoned
seating_type movable chairs, movable tables
speaker_locations front wall-mount