- ITS Training Sessions Available
- Attending an Online Training Session
- Attending a Chafee 208 Session
- Classroom Media Equipment Training
- Office for the Advancement of Teaching & Learning Sessions
Information Technology Services offers a wide variety of Training Topics to URI Faculty and Staff. Some of the topics are offered as a webinar, while others are provided in a classroom for learners who prefer that format. The schedule lists date,time, format and presenter for each topic. Most topics are presented at least twice per semester.
Please check the Training Topics schedule often as it is subject to change.
1. September – December 2017 Information Technology Services Training Topics
2. Classroom Media Equipment Training
PLEASE NOTE: Unless otherwise noted, there is no registration required for these courses.