- Clinical Assistant Professor, Audiology Clinic Coordinator
- Office: Independence Square, Suite I, Rm 12
- Phone: 401.874.4743
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Rachel Smith completed clinical residency at a large ENT practice in Rhode Island and remained at the practice for almost 9 years following graduation. While there, she performed adult and pediatric diagnostic testing including hearing tests and vestibular and electro-physiological diagnostic assessments. She specialized in hearing aid evaluations and dispensing, as well as adult cochlear implants.
As the Audiology Clinic Coordinator at URI, Dr. Smith currently provides hearing testing and hearing aid services to the local community while giving undergraduate students the opportunity to learn in an active clinical setting.
- Doctorate of Audiology (Au.D.), University of Rhode Island, 2008
- Master of Science, Audiology, University of Rhode Island, 2006
- Bachelor of Science, Communicative Disorders, University of Rhode Island, 2000