Online Registration for HSK, HSKK Tests
1. Click on the link below to take you to the website. Log on as a new user:
2. Sign up: Provide necessary personal information including e-mail address, nationality, mother tongue, and date of birth.
3. Test Registration: Select test format and test center and date. First year students should select the HSK Level II Test (duration of 55 minutes), and second year students should select the HSK Level IV Test (duration of 105 minutes). Complete your personal information, upload a photo of yourself, and finally confirm your registration information. The test includes a paper-based test and an Internet-based test. Before registration is completed, test takers shall learn about the test format of the test center.
4. Pay the Test Fees: Test takers who take the paper-based test must pay the fee at least 27 days before the test date. Those who take the internet-based test must pay at least 10 days before the test date. The test fee must be paid on time, otherwise the registration will not be confirmed. The test taker can pay the fee online if applicable.
5. Test Registration Confirmation: After completing registration and paying the test fee, test takers who have provided valid email addresses can check their inbox for the confirmation message 10 days before the test date. If the test takers have not received a confirmation message, he/she should consult with the test center.
6. Collect/Print Test Admission Ticket: Test takers can log on the Chinese Testing Service website to print the Admission Ticket or collect it at the test center. On the test date, test takers will go to take the test with their Test Admission Ticket and ID Certificate.
Modification and Cancellation of Registration
After completing registration and paying test fee, test takers can choose a new test date, modify personal information, and cancel registration 10 days before the test date (including the 10th day). Test takers will be required to pay some service fee if they wish to modify the test date or personal information. Part of the fee will be refunded if the registration is cancelled.