What’s my Official URI Email Address? Check here.
- About Faculty and Staff Email
- Step-by-Step Guide to Searching for Courses and Course Information in e-Campus
- Step-by-Step Guide: How to Use e-Campus
- New Functionality Available to Import Grades to E-Campus
To access your Pay Advice: Read these instructions at the URI Controller website The instructions also include instructions for accessing historical advices.
Go to http://web.uri.edu/ecampus/action-forms for:
- Instructions for processing forms
- Sample snapshots of online forms
Do not just close your browser (X out), make sure you SIGN OUT! Also, set your browsers to Delete browsing history when exiting browsers on machines that are for e-Campus and Financials applications.
If you are having a problem logging into e-Campus or you see the ‘waiting for appsaprod.uri.edu‘ message, please do the following:
- Ensure that you have correct URLs if you are using shortcuts or bookmarks. The correct URLs are:
- In your browser, delete all cache, cookies and browser history.
- If, after entering your login ID and password, you see the ‘waiting for appsaprod.uri.edu’ message in your browser, press either the F5 key or Control-R if you’re on a PC or use Command-R if on a Mac to refresh the browser.
Faculty and staff e-Campus notices are displayed with the most recent notices first. Click on the title or image to read the entire notice.