Please remember to SIGN out of your e-Campus and Financials PeopleSoft sessions!! Do not just close your browser (X out). Also, set your browsers to Delete browsing history on exit for all browsers on machines that are for e-Campus and Financials applications.
- About Faculty and Staff Email
- Step-by-Step Guide to Searching for Courses and Course Information on e-Campus
- Step-by-Step Guide: How to Use e-Campus
- Granting Sakai Access to Instructors
Select USP Forms Going Online!
Please go to http://web.uri.edu/ecampus/action-forms/ for:
- Update on pilot
- Instructions for processing forms
- Overview of the project
- Sample snapshots of online forms
- Information on training and rollout
Access to Human Resources Information and Forms
Can’t login to e-Campus?
If you are having a problem logging into e-Campus or you see the ‘waiting for appsaprod.uri.edu‘ message, please do the following:
- Ensure that you have correct URLs if you are using shortcuts or bookmarks. The correct URLs are:
- In your browser, delete all cache, cookies and browser history.
- If, after entering your login ID and password, you see the ‘waiting for appsaprod.uri.edu’ message in your browser, press either the F5 key or Control-R if you’re on a PC or use Command-R if on a Mac to refresh the browser.
Faculty and staff e-Campus notices
Faculty and staff e-Campus notices are displayed with the most recent notices first. Click on the title or image to read the entire notice.