The big ideas students learn at the University of Rhode Island help them land rewarding careers and enrollment at prestigious graduate schools around the world. In the months after graduation, we spoke with 92% of the Class of 2013 and found 90% of them employed or at graduate school.
Some Employers Hiring our 2013 Graduates
- General Dynamics/Electric Boat
- FM Global
- Johnson & Johnson
- Great Lakes Dredge and Dock
- Eaton Corporation
- Toray Plastics (America)
- Naval Undersea Warfare Center (Newport, RI)
Some Graduate Schools where our 2013 Graduates Enrolled
- Brown University, Rhode Island
- Northwestern University, Illinois
- Ohio State Medical School, Ohio
- Tufts University, Massachusetts
- University College London, United Kingdom
- University of California at Berkeley, California
- University of Rhode Island, Rhode Island
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Wisconsin
Where are they now?
Locations not available for all alumni.
The Class of 2013 includes engineering graduates who received B.S. degrees in December 2012, May 2013 and August 2013. Graduates were contacted at Commencement or by phone between May 2013 and February 2014 and asked about their employment or educational enrollment status. The survey, conducted by the College of Engineering, had a 92 percent response rate.