How To View Your e-Bill and Make a Payment
Electronic billing (e-Bill) is the official billing method for tuition and fee invoices at the University of Rhode Island. Students will not receive a paper invoice by mail.
Students access their e-Bill account online via e-Campus. They have the ability to view current and historical e-Bill invoices, review payment history, and make new payments. They can also provide access to an authorized guest, such as a parent, so they too will have the ability to log into their student’s e-Bill account. Each time a new e-Bill invoice has been posted, all students and authorized guests receive an email notification which prompts them to log into their e-Bill account and open the invoice. Electronic payments are safe and easy, and are strongly encouraged, however, a remittance coupon can be printed from the e-Bill invoice for those who prefer to mail a check.
Accessing Your e-Bill Account
If you are a student
- Log into eCampus
- Click URI Student Financials
- Click My e-Bill and Submit
If you would like to provide a parent or other guest with e-Bill access, log into your e-Bill Account and follow the steps below:
- Click Add New in the Guest Login ID box
- Follow the prompts to create a Guest Login ID for your parent or guest, and provide the requested contact information
- Select the access you want this person to have (full access is the default)
- Click OK
- Your parent or guest will receive a welcome email with their new Guest Login ID, a password, and a link to the Guest Login Page. After logging in, they will be prompted to change the password and set up a security question.
To View an e-Bill and Make a Payment as an Authorized Guest with a Login ID and Password – https://commerce.cashnet.com/URIpay?LT=P
Can someone make a payment for a student if they are not an Authorized Guest with a login ID and password?
Yes! But you will need to know the student’s URI ID number and Last Name. Click the link below to access the Login Page. You will be prompted for the Student ID and Last Name, and then you will be able to proceed with your payment.
To Make a Payment with a Student ID and Last Name – https://commerce.cashnet.com/cashnetg/SelfServe/eBillLogin.aspx?client=URI_PROD<=N
To use our payment sites, you must accept cookies on the browser you are using. This can be adjusted through your browser Privacy settings. These sites also do not support transactions from mobile devices.