Regardless of your year and major, an internship is an amazing opportunity to gain relevant experience, apply theory to practice in the field, and make valuable networking connections.
Securing an Internship
The links below assist you with the internship search process and provide options for earning academic credit.
ITR Internship Program
If you are a URI undergraduate student with 60 or more credits and a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA, you may be eligible to earn 6-15 credits through the ITR Internship Program.
Interested in the ITR Internship program? Follow these steps:
- Attend an ITR Internship Info Session – Weekdays 11am & 2pm, Roosevelt Hall South Lobby
- Complete the ITR Program Application
- Log into RhodyNet
- User name: E-campus username, Password: Sakai/wireless password
- On your Dashboard, click “Submit a Form”
- For category, select “Internship Application”
- Click “Save”