Regardless of your year and major, an internship is an amazing opportunity to gain relevant experience, apply theory to practice in the field, and make valuable networking connections.
Securing an Internship
The links below assist you with the internship search process and provide options for earning academic credit.
ITR Internship Program
If you are a URI undergraduate student with 60 or more credits and a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA, you may be eligible to earn 6-15 credits through the ITR Internship Program.
Interested in the ITR Internship program? Follow these steps:
- Attend an ITR Internship Info Session – Weekdays 11am & 2pm, Roosevelt Hall South Lobby
- Complete the ITR Program application
- User name: your 9-digit URI ID, Password: rhodyrams
- Under SHORTCUTS, click “Experiential Learning”
- Complete the form and click “Submit Application”
Washington Center Internship Program
Spend a semester or summer interning in Washington DC!
The CCEE and The Washington Center (TWC) have partnered to provide students with the opportunity to earn academic credit for internships in Washington DC. There are opportunities for all majors, including in the media, the arts, education, business, science, international affairs, the environment, health care, and much more. If interested, please contact URI’s Washington Center liaison: