RhodyNet is an online software system licensed to URI for the exclusive use of our students and alumni seeking internships and career opportunities, and employers wishing to hire them.
Students and alumni using RhodyNet benefit from:
- Searchable live database of internships and job postings from local, regional, national and international employers
- Searchable database of on-campus interviews
- Searchable database of career events
- Access to additional national databases and information resources
- Management of multiple resumes
- Over 2,000 employer contacts
Logging In to RhodyNet
Current URI Students
- If you are seeking internships and/or career opportunities, log in to RhodyNet here
- Enter your 9-digit student ID number, and password: rams
- If you are looking to work with the internship program and have already attended an info session, please complete an application
- Enter your 9-digit student ID number, and password: rams2013. Submitting an internship application: After you log in, click on profile > experiential education > start
Employers and Community Partners
- Go to the employer login page
- You can either log in to your existing account, or register a new one.
Alumni wishing to access RhodyNet should email firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the Subject line: RhodyNet Access. Include the following required information so we can set up your free account:
- First & Last Name
- Name at time of graduation from URI, if different from above
- Month and Year of Graduation
- Preferred Email address
- Mobile or home phone number
- State in which you reside
When we receive the above information, we will send your username and password with instructions about how to use RhodyNet.
Please contact Career Services for a guest account.