RhodyNet is an online software system licensed to URI for the exclusive use of our students and alumni seeking internships and career opportunities, and employers wishing to hire them.
Students and alumni using RhodyNet benefit from:
- Searchable live database of internships and job postings from local, regional, national and international employers
- Searchable database of on-campus interviews
- Searchable database of career events
- Access to additional national databases and information resources
- Management of multiple resumes
- Over 2,000 employer contacts
Logging In to RhodyNet
Current URI Students
- Go to the student login page
- Enter your 9-digit student ID number, and password: rams
Employers and Community Partners
- Go to the employer login page
- You can either log in to your existing account, or register a new one.
Please contact Career Services for a guest account.