The Feinstein Experience
The Feinstein Experience is a common service experience held every fall and open to the entire URI campus community. Check out the fall 2014 project calendar below and find multiple ways you can engage in meaningful service experiences that meet real community needs!
- Registration officially opens Friday, August 29, 2014!
- All students must complete the Feinstein Experience Participation Form which can be found in RhodyNet under the Survey tab. This only needs to be completed ONCE but you can participate in as many projects as you wish!
- All project registration is completed through RhodyNet which can be accessed HERE and through the link listed in the projects below. You can also go directly to the project list through the Events tab on your RhodyNet homepage – just click on Workshops & Feinstein Experience!
- Projects areall inclusive meaning we provide transportation to and from the project, and any necessary food and/or supplies. Once you register for a project you will receive a confirmation with all the details including meeting/project location and preparation.
- Project time includes travel time, but please be prompt!
Created by Alan Shawn Feinstein in 1995, the Feinstein Enriching America Program (FEAP) is the civic engagement component of URI 101. The goal of FEAP is to engage URI first-year students in a meaningful community service that connects them to community. The Feinstein Experience primarily serves URI 101 students through FEAP, but any URI student can participate, and students can participate multiple times.