The Feinstein Experience is a common service experience held every fall and open to the entire URI campus community. You can find the fall 2015 calendar, including links to register, below!
How to register:
- Registration officially opens Tuesday, September 1, 2015!
- Learn about all the projects and register for a one (or two) at the Feinstein Experience Project Fair on Wednesday, September 16th, 2015 – Memorial Union front sidewalk 11am-3pm and at the Involvement Fair on September 24th.
- Review the projects on the calendar below and follow the link in the description to register!
- Projects are all inclusive meaning we provide transportation to and from the project, and any necessary food and/or supplies.
- Once you register for a project you will receive a confirmation with all the details including meeting/project location and preparation.
- Project time includes travel time, but please be prompt!
Created by Alan Shawn Feinstein in 1995, the Feinstein Enriching America Program (FEAP) is the civic engagement component of URI 101. The goal of FEAP is to engage URI first-year students in a meaningful community service that connects them to community. The Feinstein Experience primarily serves URI 101 students through FEAP, but any URI student can participate, and students can participate multiple times.