The Feinstein Experience is a common service experience held every fall and open to the entire URI campus community. Below you can find the fall 2016 calendar – including links to register!
- Registration officially opens Monday, August 29, 2016!
- Learn about all the projects and register for a one (or two) at the Feinstein Experience Service Project Information and Signup table on Wednesday, September 14th, 2016 – Memorial Union front sidewalk 10am-3pm and at the Involvement Fair on September 21st.
- Review the projects on the calendar below and follow the link in the description to register(link will be available August 29th)!
- Projects are all inclusive meaning we provide transportation to and from the project, and any necessary food and/or supplies.
- Once you register for a project you will receive a confirmation with all the details including meeting/project location and preparation.
- Project time includes travel time, but please be prompt!
Created by Alan Shawn Feinstein in 1995, the Feinstein Experience (formally called the Feinstein Enriching America Program) engages URI student in meaningful community service that connects them to the community.