Exporting a CSV file from Sakai Gradebook 2
- In the Sakai Gradebook 2, select ‘Tools’, and then ‘Export’.
- In the subsequent screen, select “No-Structure Gradebook (Only Grades)”, the desired section (not All the sections), and Export as ‘CSV(.csv)’ from the pull-down menus.
- Click ‘Export’ to download the csv file onto your local computer.
- Open the csv file in Excel.
- Remove all the columns except the columns of “Student Id”, “Student Name” and “Letter Grade”.
- The column position is very important. Make sure the “Student Id” is in the first column, “Student Name” in the second column, and “Letter Grade” in the third column.
- Save the file as:
- WINDOWS: “CSV (Comma Delimited) (*.csv)” format in Windows Excel, or,
- MAC: “Windows Formatted Comma Separated (*.csv)” format in Macintosh Excel.
- Repeat the above steps for each section in your course site.
- Follow the eCampus instructions to upload the csv file(s) one-by-one to eCampus Grade Roster.
For further information on Sakai Gradebook 2 refer to the Sakai Gradebook 2 ITS Wiki page.