The Qubit fluorometer uses fluorescent dyes bound to specific molecules in order to quantify DNA, RNA and proteins. Samples with concentrations as low as 10 pg/µl of DNA and 12.5 µg/ml of protein may be accurately and reliably quantified.
- Sample size: 1.0 to 20.0 µl
- Single sample well with measurement in 3 seconds.
- Sensitivity of assay kits:
- RNA broad range kit = 20-1,000 ng
- RNA kit = 5-100 ng
- ssDNA kit = 1-200 ng
- dsDNA broad range kit = 2-1,000 ng
- dsDNA high sensitivity kit = 0.2-100 ng