MJ Research PTC-100
The MJ Research PTC-100 thermal cycler uses Peltier technology to electronically deliver accurate heating and cooling over the full temperature range of 0°-100°C
- Hot Bonnet® heated lid incorporates a thumbwheel to adjust height and pressure; this feature ensures tight sealing of reaction vessels-even microplates-during oil-free thermal cycling.
- Ramping rates of 1.4°/sec for 0.2 ml tubes or V-well plates.
- Temperature homogeneity: ±0.5°C within 30 sec of arrival at 60°C.
- Memory stores approximately 320 programs, and cycler comes with 8 preprogrammed protocols-any sequence of temperatures can be cycled up to 10,000 times.
- Extremely accurate incubations, with NIST-traceable calibration; any temperature-including below-ambient temperatures-may be held indefinitely, allowing refrigeration after an unattended run.
- Capacity: 96 x 0.2 ml tubes or 1 microplate.