well•ness – a noun
- 1. the quality or state of being healthy in body and mind, especially as the result of deliberate effort.
- 2. an approach to healthcare that emphasizes preventing illness and prolonging life, as opposed to emphasizing treating diseases.
Getting the sleep you need to stay well:
Getting less than 7 hours/night?
- Better sleep tips for college students
- Forty Winks – Powersleep.org
- Just one hour more…
- Do this during the day for a restful sleep at night
- Sleep Deprivation: Are you a Victim
- Sleep Cycle Alarm App
- “Tired Students Skip Sleep For Texting!”
Taking Care of Basic Health Needs:
A guide to cold and flu medicine: