Mail and packages sent to students living on campus must be addressed using the format below:
50 Lower College Rd. Unit XXXX (XXXX is the assigned unit number)
Kingston, RI 02881
- The local P.O. box number in MyHousing is the student’s unit number.
- Students may have packages sent to their unit number two weeks prior to the start of the semester.
- The Union Express will email students at their URI email address when a package arrives.
- The Union Express does not have the capacity to store refrigerated items and is not responsible for flowers or perishable packages.
- Summer Session students use SS1, SS2, or SS3 instead of a unit number.
Monday through Wednesday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday through Friday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Summer and School Breaks
Monday through Friday: 8:00am – 3:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
During all Summer Sessions, all student mailboxes are closed. All mail and packages should be picked up at the Union Express window.