Mail and packages sent to students living on campus must be addressed using the format below:
50 Lower College Rd. Unit XXXX (replace XXXX with your mailbox number)
Kingston, RI 02881
- The mailbox number is listed in MyHousing.
- Students may have packages sent to their unit number two weeks prior to the start of the semester.
- The Union Express will email students at their URI email address when a package is ready for pickup.
- Packages are not available for pickup until after the email has been sent.
- The Union Express does not have the capacity to store refrigerated items and is not responsible for flowers or perishable packages.
- All mail and packages must be picked up at the Union Express window.
- Summer Session students use SS1, SS2, or SS3 instead of a unit number.
Monday through Wednesday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday through Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Summer and School Breaks
Monday through Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Friday, September 1: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Saturday, September 2: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday, September 3: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Monday, September 4: 8:00am – 4:00pm