Date: March, 1989 (revised)
To set forth the policy with regards to establishment of working hours and attendance control procedures.
II. APPLICABLE TO:
All non-faculty employees.
1. It is the responsibility of the Dean, Director or Department Head to designate working hours consistent with established work week and to control attendance requirements consistent with established work week.
2. It is the responsibility of the employee to regularly report to work as scheduled and maintain a satisfactory attendance record.
3. It is the responsibility of the employee to record and submit for approval an accurate bi-weekly attendance report.
4. It is the responsibility of the Dean, Director or Department Head to submit the approved bi-weekly attendance report to the Payroll Office within scheduled time limits.
1. It is the policy of the University to require regular attendance on the part of the employee in order that all units can operate efficiently.
2. No employee shall be paid unless he/she is at work or is authorized to be absent in accordance with the conditions outlined in Vacation Leave, Personal Leave, or Administrative Leave Policy.
3. Every employee shall notify his/her Department Head of his/her failure to report to work and the reason for such absence.