Various companies and organizations throughout the region regularly contact Human Resources and offer special discounts on their products and services to University employees.
Please contact Mary Beth Arnold at 874-5567 with any questions.
- AT&T offers URI employees a special discount on their monthly voice and data plans. Employees are eligible to receive 15% off qualified plans. If you have any questions about the program, you can contact Brian Krause at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit AT&T @ 6670 Post Road, North Kingstown, RI (or www. http://www.att.com/storelocator/) and mention discount code 3737780.
AT&T also has a corporate account set up for URI needs. Please direct any inquiries regarding that plan to Brian directly.
Coastal Institute Bookstore
- A 10% discount is offered to URI State of RI employees on anything except textbooks at the Coastal Institute Bookstore at Narragansett Bay Campus.
9 Pier Market Place
- Spa Thayer offers a 20% discount of any regular priced service when you show them your URI employee ID card.
URI Kingston Bookstore
- A 10% discount is offered to URI State of RI employees on anything except textbooks at the URI Kingston bookstore located in the Memorial Union.
- Triple Play Officer for $59.99 – “This offer is the lowest price we have ever had for Fios!!” states Verizon. Save up to $120 per year ($10 per month) on your Verizon FiOS TV, Internet and Home Phone services! New to Verizon FiOS? See special pricing when you go to www.verizon.com/connections for the employee exclusive offer. Already have Verizon FiOS? Add special monthly discounts to your existing service.
***All employees must enroll through www.verizon.com/connections to receive discounts. Orders placed by phone or any other method do not qualify.
- Up to a 15% discount is available to employees for Verizon Wireless services. Visit www.vzw.com/ryl (it stands for register your line). Or you can call 866-456-7892. The group is called RI Dept Administration.
- at least 15 employees must enroll to have a Weight Watchers at Work program. Please contact Mary Beth Arnold at 874-5567 for more information.
*Please note that the state no longer offers a discount or reimbursement for Weight Watcher at Work.
The listings above do not imply any form of endorsement by the University of Rhode Island for the products or services of these organizations.