HSS Living & Learning Community
Enhance your potential by choosing to live in the College of Human Science and Services Living and Learning Community!
Located in Bressler Hall, this LLC will be the home of other first-year students majoring in any of the HSS programs, including:
- Communicative Disorders
- Human Development and Family Studies
- Textiles, Fashion Merchandising & Design
What’s unique about the HSS Living and Learning Community experience?
- Live, learn, study and have fun with other students who share your career interests and are in your major
- Be supported not only by great residence hall staff, but also by a Resident Academic Mentor (RAM) who will coordinate social activities and out of classroom learning events especially for HSS majors
- Have personal interactions with HSS faculty, staff, and deans, right in your own residence hall
- Learn success skills and strategies, including having access to major-specific study groups
- Have increased opportunities to learn about other HSS majors and how they relate to your chosen career path
- If you are interested in the HSS LLC, you can apply through Housing & Residential Life.