Students who are enrolled in the IEP and who have declared both their majors (engineering and language) may apply for IEP Scholarships. To view the full list of IEP Scholarships, see the Scholarships & Fellowships page.
IEP scholarships are awarded annually, and are based on academic merit, financial need or both. Financial need is determined by the University and requires the submission of a FAFSA annually.
To be considered for a scholarship from the IEP, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with “IEP Scholarship Inquiry” in the subject line, and include or attach the following information:
- your full name and address
- your current year at URI (freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior)
- your major(s) and any minors you are pursuing
- your current GPA (check your records in e-Campus for this)
- a brief statement telling us about yourself and explaining how a scholarship will benefit you personally
- a current resume
The application period will be open from April until June 1st.