- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)– An agency of the U.S. Department of the Health and Human Services, prevents harmful exposures and disease related to toxic subtances. The ATSDR website provides access to many important toxicological resources like HazDat database, TOXFAQs, and Toxicology
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)– CDC, one of the major operating components of the Department of Health and Human Services, searches large databases covering toxicology, public health, and regulatory information from within the various branches of the CDC including NCID, NIOSH, and the C
- EPA– Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics: Chemical Fact Sheets- This site contains chemical information summary prepared by EPA
- Extension Toxicology Network– Provides a variety of information about pesticides
- Haz-Map– Haz-Map is a relational toxicological databse of chemicals, jobs, and diseases
- International Program on Chemical Safety/INCHEM- Provides access to thousands of full-text documents of chemical risks and management of chemicals
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)– Website that provides links to various MSDS reports
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)– This website provides information that is essential for prevention of work-related disease and injury. NIOSH is a part of the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- National Toxicology Program (NTP)– Searches databases that provide information about toxicology testing programs and potentially toxic chemicals to health regulatory and research agencies, scientific and medical communities, and public.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Standards– Provides a listing of Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
- Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
- Society of Toxicology
- Specialized Information Services (SIS)– Divison of the National Library of Medicine (NLM), SIS provides information about resources and services in toxicology, environmental health, chemistry, HIV/AIDS, and specialized topics in minority health.
- The Carcinogenic Potency Database Project (CPDB)– Provides results on chronic, long-term animal cancer experiments to permit investigations in research areas of carcinogenesis. This website contains contents like a list of publications, bioassay results, and supplementary data set on dosing and survival.
- TOXNET– Is a cluster of databases on toxicology, hazardous chemicals, and related areas.
Copyright © 2017 University of Rhode Island.