URI Faculty-Led Program Scholarships
Office of International Education Scholarship
The Office of International Education grants funds to students participating in URI Faculty-Led Programs. Scholarships range from $100-$500.
In order to be eligible, applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Be a URI student.
- Have been admitted into a URI Faculty-Led Program or submitted a complete application to the Office of International Education.
- Have not received a scholarship for a previous URI Faculty-Led Program.
Scholarship applications must be submitted to the Office of International Education by the appropriate deadline:
Winter Term: October 14th
Spring Term: December 1st
Summer Term: April 1st
Salamanca Summer Study Abroad Program
Any student (URI or Non-URI) participating in the URI Salamanca Summer Study Abroad Program is eligible to apply for the Salamanca Scholarships. Scholarships available include:
- Several $1,000 scholarships for Graduate Students in Program B
- Several $750 scholarships for Undergraduate Students in Program B
- Several scholarships ranging from $200 – $600 for students in Program A
Application deadline is April 1, 2016.
The Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program provides awards for U.S. undergraduate students who are receiving Federal Pell Grant funding at a two-year or four-year college or university to participate in study abroad programs worldwide. URI’s Faculty-Led Programs in China, France, Calabria, and Spain fall within the program eligibility requirements for the summer cycle of this scholarship. Information sessions are being hosted in the Memorial Union by the Office of International Education.