Before Selecting a Program or Internship
All study abroad candidates are required to complete a Study Abroad General Information Session below prior to meeting with an Education Abroad Advisor.
The GIS will help in selecting a program based on costs, financial aid and other considerations. The GIS also covers topics including the application process, pre-departure planning and returning home.
If you are unable to load the GIS above, please click here.
We offer students the opportunity to study in more than 200 affiliated study abroad programs in over 60 different countries that include exchange opportunities with other universities in the USA and its territories (National Student Exchange/NSE). Begin the search for a program or internship below.
- Getting courses to transfer to URI – Prior Approval Form
- Financial Aid for Education Abroad – C.O.A Form
- How much will it cost to Study Abroad?
- Information for Parents and Families
- General Information Session
- National Student Exchange “Swap with a University in the USA”
- Scholarships exclusively for Study Abroad