Fall 2015 Test Dates
Monday, August 24, 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, August 25, 3:00 p.m. – 5:00.p.m.
Test Location: International Center, 37 Lower College Road, Kingston, RI 02881
To schedule a thirty-minute test appointment, contact Dr. Kelly Watts, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401-874-2019.
ELS 512 – Advanced Oral Communication Skills for ITA’s
- Increase pronunciation and communication skills
- Complete professional presentations and reflective writing assignments
- Focus on American culture and cross-cultural communication
- GAs or RAs do not need to take the English proficiency test.
- GAs or RA’s who later become TA’s will be expected totake the test at a later date if given a TA position in future semesters.
- TAs who score below a 65 on the Versant test, must enroll in ELS 512 (Fall semester) or ELS 612 (Spring semester).
- All graduate students are eligible to enroll in ELS 512 and 612 whether or not they have an assistantship.