Spring 2018 Test Dates: January 16 & 17
Test Location: Office of International Education, 37 Lower College Road
For information on the TA English Language Test, contact Kelly Watts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401-874-2019.
ELS 512 – Advanced Oral Communication Skills for ITA’s
- Increase pronunciation and communication skills
- Complete professional presentations and reflective writing assignments
- Focus on American culture and cross-cultural communication
- GAs or RAs do not need to take the English proficiency test.
- GAs or RA’s who later become TA’s will be expected totake the test at a later date if given a TA position in future semesters.
- TAs who score below a 65 on the Versant test, must enroll in ELS 512 (Fall semester) or ELS 612 (Spring semester).
- All graduate students are eligible to enroll in ELS 512 and 612 whether or not they have an assistantship.