Classroom Use Suggestions
- Set class expectations & demonstrate Sakai Tools used in your course
- Course capture & online archive
- Course preparation & dissemination
- Exam preparation
- Capture lectures this semester to plan some ‘flipped classroom’ activities in a future semester
- Guest speaker
- Software options on your computer. (BigBlueButton Meetings tool in Sakai, Techsmith Relay Site license, KeyNote (from Mac App Store $19.99), WebEx ($252/year from ITS))
- Ask us about other faculty self-service lecture capture options.
(Available for trial checkout from Classroom Media Assistance).
- Regularly scheduled classes in classrooms with installed recording equipment.
Digital Video Storage Options at URI.