- Set class expectations & demonstrate Sakai Tools used in your course
- Course capture & online archive
- Course preparation & dissemination
- Exam preparation
- Capture lectures this semester to plan some ‘flipped classroom’ activities in a future semester
- Regularly scheduled classes in classrooms with an Accordent Capture Station.
Using an Accordent Capture Station, (ACS), we can implement two simultaneous streams of information, video of the presenter and the graphics from a laptop (or just one or the other). Viewers can watch live or view the archived version whenever they are ready to see it. While some classrooms and auditoria already have this technology, other users will need to originate from our TV studio to create pre-recorded video which can also be uploaded from DVD or tape.
Learn more about classrooms with installed Accordent Capture Stations.
- Software options in the Instructional Technology Center. (Camtasia Studio, Camtasia Relay, Keynote, Podcast Capture)
- Ask us about faculty self-service lecture capture options.
(Available for trial checkout from Classroom Media Assistance).
Digital Video Storage Options at URI.