Suggestions for how to use point-to-point or point-to-multipoint videoconferencing:
- Hold office hours
- Run a review session
- Invite guest lecturers
- Connect with another class to share a discussion
- Collaborate in small group work sessions between class meetings
Desktop videoconferencing software options you can learn about in the Instructional Technology Center:
Installed videoconference facility:
- Chafee 141 has installed equipment
- Please submit this online form to schedule a semester-long videoconference class or one-time meeting.
- To reserve this room, contact Classroom Media Assistance through this form: Reserving Kingston Facilities.
- To see room availability please see calendar here