Google Docs is an online word processing software. In Google Docs, you can create and format text documents (like in Microsoft Word). You can also collaborate with other people both in real time and asynchronously In Google Docs you can upload and convert Word documents, adjust document and text formatting, view the revision history of the document and regress to an earlier version if needed, download a Google Doc in a number of formats, create your own or use stock templates available from Google, Optical Character Recognition (OCR) from picture files, and voice dictation.
Google Docs Resources:
- How Is It Different From Microsoft Word?
- Get Started With Google Docs
- Collaborating With Google Docs
- Ok… Printing Is a Little Different
- Three Strange Things You Can Do With Google Docs That Are Super Useful
- Type With Your Voice
- Convert .pdfs and Images to Text
- Using a Docs Template
- Collaborating? See Who Made Changes to Your File and When