Google Slides is very much like Microsoft PowerPoint,. The main difference is that all your presentations are automatically stored online, so you don’t need to bring a thumb drive to class or a conference anymore (if you are sure you’ll have an Internet connection).
Google Slides Resources:
- Getting Started With Google Slides
- Switching to Slides From Microsoft PowerPoint
- Present, Print, and Download
- Adding Content to Slides
- Do More With Slides
- Inserting Slide Numbers
- Copy Themes and Styles From Other Presentations
- Add or Edit Images Directly In Slides
- 7 Quick Slides Tips
- Yes…Design a Newsletter in Google Slides!!