Our license for SAS version 9.1.3 now includes SAS Bridge for ESRI, a tool for linking tabular SAS data and analytical results with the spatial data of the ArcGIS environment. For details, go to http://www.sas.com/products/bridgeforesri
- To install SAS Bridge on a machine with ArcGIS already installed, you must uninstall ArcGIS first.
- Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.1 Redistributable Package.
- Install ArcGIS 9.1 (Workstation and Desktop) with ArcGIS Desktop Developer Kit 9.1. After the ArcGIS 9.1 Desktop installation, you will be prompted to install the Developer Kit.
- Install SAS 9.1.3.
- To install SAS Bridge, insert the SAS Client-Side Components Volume 3 disk.
- Select English then click OK.
- Select SAS Bridge for ESRI in the left top corner.
- Then scroll down and click the Install button.
- Follow the steps to install SAS Bridge.
- After installing SAS Bridge, start ArcMap to create the link between ArcGIS and SAS Bridge.
- Select Extensions under the Tools menu.
- Select SAS Data Exporter Extension for ArcGIS 9.x.
- RESTART your computer.
- To export ArcMap data to a SAS data set or vice versa, follow the instructions at http://support.sas.com/rnd/datavisualization/BridgeForESRI/V1.