WHY IEP and IBP IN ITALY?
Italy on the Forefront of Technological Innovation
Italy offers more than just good food, great art and breathtaking views; it is a member of the G7 and G8 group, is respected around the world as a major influence, and is a leader in many other fields such as:
- World Leader in the creation of major infrastructures with over 1000 and counting, in over 90 countries around the world
- #1 in the world for production of several nautical machines such as super yachts
- World’s 5th largest trade surplus in manufactured goods
- Largest increase in pharmaceutical and biomedical exports in the world
- More than 1/3 of the world’s contrast agents are produced in Italy
- Europe’s 2nd largest overall exporter
- Leader in aerospace technology
- 3rd country in the world to send a satellite into orbit
To find out more, watch this video produced by the Italian Government:
Not Convinced? According to International Monetary Fund (IMF) Italian economy and GDP are increasing, in a moment in which European countries are experiencing an economic decline:
Report on Italian Economy
- Ferrari Engineer Stefano Monfardini with President of URI, President Dooley and the Director of the Italian IEP Michelangelo La Luna.
- Engineer of Ferrari, Stefano Monfardini, Provost DeHayes, and Director of Italian IEP Michelangelo La Luna.
- Students at Historical Ruins in Rome
- URI Delegation at University of Calabria