The University of Rhode Island currently offers four courses in Modern Greek:
- LAN191: Beginning Modern Greek 1 (Fall Semesters ONLY)
- LAN192: Beginning Modern Greek 2 (Spring Semesters ONLY)
- LAN193: Intermediate Modern Greek 1 (Fall Semesters ONLY)
- LAN194: Intermediate Modern Greek 2 (Spring Semesters ONLY)
The beginning level focuses on fundamentals of grammar and pronunciation, exercises in reading, writing, and conversation.
The intermediate level focuses on development of facility in reading narrative and expository prose, exercises in grammar, listening comprehension, and speaking.
- LAN191: None.
- LAN192: Modern Greek 191 or equivalent.
- LAN193: Modern Greek 192 or equivalent.
- LAN194: Modern Greek 193 or equivalent.