BSLA – Landscape Architect
Studio 2112 Landscape Architecture is currently seeking a mid-level landscape architect with 4-6 years experience. Candidates should be motivated, adaptable and demonstrate strong design and communication skills. Requirements for the position include:
– In-depth knowledge of Autocad (minimum 3 years active experience)
– Graphic skills/ presentation graphics in Photoshop, SketchUp and InDesign
– Prior experience developing construction documents and specifications
– Excellent graphic and verbal communication skills
– Project and time management experience
– Work delegation and staff management
We have a diversity of work ranging from residential, institutional, developer/commercial and small urban projects. Candidate must have the ability to work both independently and within teams, delegate work, provide and receive critique of their work, and bring a flexible and positive attitude. We have many project types so being adept at switching scales of work while bringing an open approach to problem solving is critical. Professional licensure recommended but not required.
A degree in landscape architecture and minimum four years work experience in a design-focused landscape architecture firm/department is required.
Studio 2112 offers a benefits package and salary commensurate with experience. For more information about the firm visit www.studio2112la.com
Interested candidates should email or send digital links for a cover letter, resume, portfolio, references and documentation of any built work to:
James Royce, Principal at: firstname.lastname@example.org