MSSC Room Reservations
*Policies have been updated please read carefully*
The Multicultural Student Services Center is open from 8:30 am – 9:00 pm Monday – Thursday and Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. The center is also available on weekends only with a reservation. If your event is scheduled after closing hours or is on the weekend, a key must be picked up from the MSSC office (room 104) in order to gain access to the building, staff will not be available to let you in.
- The URI Multicultural Student Services Center is available to the university community for events, meetings and other programs. The facility includes a large multi-purpose room, smaller meeting room, student lounge, and a computer classroom with limited audio visual support.
- MSSC Reservation Policy
In accordance with the re-dedication and re-purposing of the MSSC, semester-long class reservations will no longer be allowed. (Beginning Spring ’17)
- First time requesters must create an account before requesting a room. New accounts may take up to 24 hours to be approved. Create a New Account
- Due to limited space in the MSSC, registered multicultural student organizations will be given first priority for reservations
- Spaces are only available for 2 hour block reservations. Those groups requiring more time will be reviewed case by case
- The MSSC is able to provide limited audio and visual support, if A/V assistance is needed, please stop by a day or two before your event to get accustomed to our equipment. (A/V staff may not be available during your event)
- MSSC rooms are equipped with limited technology (screen and projector w/ VGA cord adapter), users are expected to bring their own laptops and the necessary adapters were applicable. (HDMI or Mac adapters)
- For help with the new reservation system, please refer to Quick Start Guide (pdf)
Rooms available to be reserved
The Hardge Forum
The Hardge Forum is a large multipurpose room with built in A/V and presentation equipment. The forum also features couches available for student use in between booked sessions.
The Multicultural Library (203)
The Multicultural Library is a conference Room features a conference table and chair set up appropriate for meetings.