MSSC Room Reservations
*Policies have been updated please read carefully*
The Multicultural Student Services Center is open from 8:30 am – 9:00 pm Monday – Thursday and Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. The center is also available on weekends only with a reservation. If your event is scheduled after closing hours or is on the weekend, a key must be picked up from the MSSC office (room 104) in order to gain access to the building, staff will not be available to let you in.
- The URI Multicultural Student Services Center is available to the university community for events, meetings and other programs. The facility includes a large multi-purpose room, smaller meeting room, student lounge, and a computer classroom with limited audio visual support.
- MSSC Reservation Policy
In accordance with the re-dedication and re-purposing of the MSSC, semester-long class reservations will no longer be accepted. (Beginning Spring ’17)
- First time requesters must create an account before requesting a room. New accounts may take up to 24 hours to be approved. Create a New Account
- Due to limited space in the MSSC, registered multicultural student organizations will be given first priority for reservations
- Spaces are only available for 2 hour block reservations. Those groups requiring more time will be reviewed case by case
- The MSSC is able to provide limited audio and visual support, if A/V assistance is needed, please stop by a day or two before your event to get accustomed to our equipment. (A/V staff may not be available during your event)
- MSSC rooms are equipped with limited technology (screen and projector w/ VGA cord adapter), users are expected to bring their own laptops and the necessary adapters were applicable. (HDMI or Mac adapters)
Rooms available to be reserved
The Hardge Forum
The Hardge Forum is a large multipurpose room with built in A/V and presentation equipment. The forum also features couches available for student use in between booked sessions.
The Multicultural Library (203)
The Multicultural Library is a conference Room features a conference table and chair set up appropriate for meetings.