The application period for the Fall 2017 start is closed. The application period for the Fall 2018 start will open after the internship match in November. Only students matched to the Sodexo Dietetic Internships may apply.
Please follow the directions below when completing the application as many of the required materials will be obtained from your DICAS application. DICAS information will be obtained from the internship program only after you have applied to the URI MS degree program, thus giving URI access to your materials.
Graduate Application – Complete ALL SECTIONS of the graduate school application, found here.
1. Program Information – Select the following options from the dropdown menu on the Program Information page:
2. Transcripts – Unofficial transcripts from all institutions of higher education must be included in the Graduate School application. If you are admitted to the MS in Dietetics Program at URI, you will need to send an original copy of your official undergraduate degree transcript in a sealed envelope to:
URI Graduate School
Quinn Hall, Rm. 204
55 Lower College Road
Kingston, RI 02881
3. Application fee – Please submit the $65 graduate program fee.
4. Applicant’s Statement – The Program will review the applicant’s statement submitted through DICAS. In addition to this, please write a short paragraph on why you want to complete the MS in Dietetics Program and upload this to the Personal Statement section on the Transcripts and Uploads page of the graduate school application.
5. Recommendations – The Program will use your references from DICAS so you do not need to obtain separate recommendations for the Graduate School application. Insert the names but do not insert the email addresses of your referees on the Graduate School application form on the Recommendation Provider List. In order to complete the form, you must insert two email addresses and phone numbers. Use your own email address (an address other than what is used in the application) or a generic email address for both referees, and use your own phone number.
6. Scores – GRE and/or TOEFL scores are NOT required for the program.