Managing Your Small Water System for the Future
About the Workshop
This workshop is for small water suppliers, board members, and their operators, seeking to improve the management and infrastructure of their operations.
Benefits of Attending For Water Suppliers:
- Conduct a guided self-assessment of your system to identify the most critical areas for improvement.
- Determine when sharing services or collaborating with other systems is feasible and cost-effective.
- Use assessment results to prioritize next steps when resources are limited.
- Free technical assistance for individual water suppliers is available on May 17 and 18 with instructor Tom Bahun to help you take next steps.
- 5 CEUs through RI Department of Health, pending agency approval.
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Kettle Pond Visitor Center
US Fish & Wildlife Service
50 Bend Road
Charlestown, RI 02813
If you are unable to attend the workshop, but would like to schedule a technical assistance session on May 17th or 18th,
please contact Lisa Philo at 874.5687.