Can I bring a car to orientation or leave early?
You are welcome to bring a car to orientation. Students are required to stay until 4 p.m. on the second day.
Can I arrive the night before?
Yes. Early arrival check-in will take place at Barlow Hall between 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. the evening before your scheduled session. Early arrival costs $20 and it includes the overnight stay and pizza. You can find additional information here.
What should I bring to orientation?
- Casual clothes and comfortable shoes (we will do a lot of walking)
- Rain gear
- Alarm clock; phone charger
- Towels, soap, and other toiletries
- Linens and a pillow for a twin bed or a sleeping bag
- Small amount of money for snacks, souvenirs, and other purchases
How can I change my scheduled session?
You can change your session by logging back into the online registration system. You will be able to make changes up to 48 hours before your session begins.