About Transfer Family Orientation:
In a brief orientation program, family members of transfer students (24+ transferable credits) will have a chance to meet with Jayne Richmond- Dean of University College, attend a workshop on University services, and have lunch in a University dining facility. The cost is $10 per family member. This will cover program materials and lunch. Payment can be made electronically when registering. Overnight accommodations are not included. Registration will begin on April 1st – check back soon!
What to Bring:
- Any questions you may want to ask URI faculty and staff
- Writing utensil, notebook, and a carrying case for your belongings
- Comfortable clothes and shoes: we will be exploring campus!
(If you require assistance getting around campus, please call 401.874.5927)
- Prepare for inclement weather (i.e. umbrella, rain jacket, etc.)
Housing Options for Transfer Students
- URI Housing and Residential Life: Click here to find out about on-campus residence hall availability.
- Alternative Campus Housing
- Commuter Housing