Things to do before the ceremony:
- Update E-Campus with address and name Name in E-Campus is the name on diploma.
- Make sure that any holds you have on your E-Campus account are cleared: It is important that you verify that you do not have any sanctions or information restrictions placed on your academic Certain holds will prevent you from receiving your physical diploma.
- Ceremony will be held at Edwards Auditorium on Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 10am.
- Graduates must arrive by 9:15am.
- A group picture will be taken at 9:30am in the lobby.
Degree & Honor Cords:
- What is your degree going to say: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Will be mailed late February
- If you don’t receive it, chances are you have an outstanding balance, hold on account or bad mailing address
- If you do not pass all your classes you can still walk at commencement.
- Graduating with Honors: Note that graduating with honors (Cum Laude) requires an overall GPA of 3.3, Magna Cum Laude is a 3.5, and Summa Cum Laude is a 3.7.
- Honor cords are not available at the Bookstore and must be purchased directly from the honor societies.
- Grad Images takes the photos for commencement, they provide 3 professional Proofs will be sent to your E-Campus email within 2 weeks after graduation.
Caps, Gowns, and Hoods:
- College of Nursing tassel color is Apricot.
- You must wear academic regalia, which can be purchased from the University Bookstore in the Memorial Union.
What happens after Graduation?
- If you do not meet graduation requirements, you will receive an email notification from the Dean’s Office and be removed from the graduation list. You can be added to the Spring or Augusts list.